Find 21st birthday ideas
The 21st birthday holds a special place in American culture. While citizens gain the right to vote at the age of 18, the 21st birthday is traditionally the time when they are viewed as adults. Because it's also the age at which people are legally eligible for entry to bars, many 21st birthday party ideas revolve around nights out on the town. However, there are many more ways to celebrate this milestone birthday, and there's no shortage of special ways to mark this unique occasion.
21st Birthday Party Ideas for Him
Here are some unique party and 21st birthday present ideas for guys:
- Tank driving. If you're near a military base, you can arrange for the birthday boy to have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to drive a tank.
- Supercar adventures. Most guys dream of driving a Ferrari, Porsche or Lamborghini but never have the chance…until you get them a driving adventure for their 21st birthday!
- Stadium tours. Arrange for a private tour of the home stadium of the birthday boy's favorite team, and cap off the tour by attending a game live and in person.
- Adventure trips. From road trips and rafting vacations to camping weekends and helicopter flights, there's an endless array of adventure trips available to discover.
21st Birthday Party Ideas for Her
Special 21st birthday gift ideas and party themes for girls include:
- Model photoshoots. A girl's 21st birthday is the perfect time for her to immortalize her youthful beauty with a professional photo shoot. These make great gifts and will become treasured keepsakes in years to come.
- Makeovers and pampering treatments. Take the birthday girl to a spa for a manicure, pedicure and facial, then have an aesthetician give her a makeover before a night of dancing on the town.
- Shopping sprees. Get everyone to chip in some money for a prepaid gift card to a local mall and let the birthday girl go nuts!
For many young people, the best 21st birthday gifts come from togetherness and a night of unforgettable memories. If you need more ideas, feel free to lean on the birthday person's close friends for further inspiration!