Wedding Party Gift
Gifts to thank your bridesmaids and groomsmen
It's time to shop! Not for yourself, but for those wonderful friends of yours who've helped you pull off the best wedding ever. Choosing gifts for your wedding attendants is an important detail not to overlook. Make sure to take a moment on your big day to thank the people closest to you. From throwing the perfect bachelor or bachelorette party to keeping you sane in the last frenzied moments before you walk down the aisle, they've been there every step of the way. Stuck for ideas? We've got great examples of unique wedding party gifts to give you some inspiration!
- Personalized handbags - This could include wristlets, tote bags, evening bags or cosmetic bags. And let's face it; women who don't love purses are few and far between! Make your bridesmaids gifts unique by giving each of your girls a different color purse, or by engraving a special thank you message on each one.
- Engraved satin finish compact mirror - This bridesmaid gift idea is both fun and practical. Fun, because it sure beats the usual plastic compacts most people have, and practical because it's something your bridesmaid can take with her everywhere and will be sure to use.
- Bridesmaid tank top or baby tee - How cute would it be to give each of your bridesmaids a matching tank or baby tee? Personalize each one with a clever message or nickname, and they'll love them even more.
- Friends scrapbook - Putting together a scrapbook for someone takes a lot of thought and love. So if you have the time (and a flair for the creative), treat each person in your wedding party to this amazing bridesmaid gift filled with pictures of the two of you enjoying fun moments together. Other ideas along the same theme? Try photo key rings or engraved picture frames.
- For the purely punctual - If your groomsman is one of those guys who's never late, he'll love a silver pocket watch or silver desk clock. You can also give one of these gifts to your buddy who is never on time and could use the hint!
- For the pretty boy - Have a friend who's always checking himself out or looks like he could grace the cover of GQ? Then opt for a silver shaving brush set, a personalized men's grooming kit or a silver manicure set. These groomsmen gifts are great because they can be used at home or taken away on business.
- For the game lover - What game-loving guy wouldn't welcome a deluxe poker set, an engraved golf luggage tag or a mini / portable pool set as a groomsman gift?
- For the man who's all business - You can't go wrong with a classic leather business case (with the option of personalizing it with your groomsman's initials).
Regardless of what you give, remember that the friends in your wedding party are all different people with different tastes, interests and hobbies. So what one person may like, the other may not. Try to buy something unique for each attendant - or at least personalize the same gift with a different engraved message.